‹ Back to Current Opportunities
Please contact human resources if you have any questions.
Vantix Systems Inc. is a dynamic and savvy organization based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We are looking for creative and
talented professionals to join our team.
|Description||- Develop and manage budgets for IT Services
- Develop and manage financial forecasting for IT Services
- Develop and manage Cost Recovery processes
- Develop and write financial and administration reports
- Work in an IT environment with technical people on IT related issues.
|Skills||Business Analysis |
|Project Description|| |
|Experience Required/ Mandatory Skills|
Resource must hold, or is currently working towards, a CMA, CA or CGA designation
|Nice To Have Skills|
- Expert knowledge of financial management practices and government budgeting processes, including accounting and auditing principles
- Knowledge of forecasting principles
- Expert ability to assess and develop financial processes
- Experience in managing financial systems to meet the needs of various work units
- Expert knowledge of cost recovery principles applicable to an IT environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive interactions with staff and managers at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to write documentation regarding financial activities
- Demonstrated organizational skills and effective written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Oracle Financial software
- Ability to communicate in written and oral format, complex and highly technical requirements to technical and non-technical people.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Management experience
|Work Environment|| |
|Hourly Rate||Negotiable |